- Auto detecting setup
- Compatible with Rinstrum indicators only
- Dedicated Red/Green Traffic lights
- Isolated RS232/485 Serial Input
- Suitable for external use
- Super Bright LEDs
- Wide viewing angle 120
The D732 is suitable for industrial applications both indoors and out, and features:
- Isolated RS232/RS485 serial input;
- Protocol compatible with Rinstrum indicators only and systems that support Rinstrum/Range A and C and PC Modes. **NEW Protocol 4 Ranger D in latest release.
- Greater than 20m /66 feet at 120 viewing angle
- 10 step auto adjusting brightness
Traffic Lights: 35mm/1.4″ red and green traffic lights that can be driven via the communications protocol.
Decimal Point: The decimal point is displayed between digits as a single LED and does not affect number of digits displayed.
Configurator PC Software: Allows for configuration via the PC – unit addressing in PC mode for multi-drop applications and brightness and time out can be set.