- Remote management of the weighing system, with all weight data and weighing system’s status messages displayed:
– Net weight
– Gross and tare weight
– Execution of the ZERO, AUTOMATIC TARE, PRESET TARE, and PRINT functions.
NOTE: can be combined with 3590 series weight indicators, the archives and in/out weighing are not shared and the weighing functions are not synchronized. The 3590 only transmits the weight data and Alibi Memory ID code.
- WEIGHING MANAGED BY THE OPERATOR:
The programming interface allows all the main management functions of the weighbridge to be carried out:
– Single weigh, with entry of the vehicle tare weight.
– INPUT/OUTPUT weigh, with recall of the input weight through the vehicle plate or the weight identifying code.
– Customer, material and vehicle selectionable from database (over 5000 programmable storages) or with quick entry.
– Completely programmable printouts, with graphic preview of the created format; the software allows also to create printouts with logos, barcodes, database date and all the weight data under way.
– Saving input/output weight data to Excel (.xls or .csv) files.
– Possibility of login with Smart Card, with management of various user groups (administrator, operator…).
- SELF SERVICE WEIGH:
This mode allows to use the weighbridge without any operators, execution of the operations on PC, through the use of the BADGE or CHIP CARDS, directly programmable through the Weitruck, which contain the customer, material, and vehicle data.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS / MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows XP professional SP2
- Pentium 3 1GHz or greater
- 512MB RAM
- At least 30MB of free space on disk
- Minimum display resolution of 800×600 (at least 65536 colours).