- Precise and versatile platforms, suitable for all kinds of applications; ideal for modern industries, farms, work yards, landfills, ports, etc, in which one can save space or change the logistical stations.
- Extremely compact: only 22 cm high. Takes up little space if installed on the street surface, reduced masonry if installed flush floor to the road surface.
- The load capacity complies with the 96/53/EC Directive which defines the maximum axle load for the vehicles transiting in Europe (version for higher loads is available upon request).
- Sturdy loading surface in striated sheet steel.
- Sandblasting and varnishing with bi-component epoxy coating, highly resistant to corrosion.
- Installable above, as well as flush floor to the street surface.
- Reinforced on and off ramps, for mobile or fixed installation (optional).
- Weight detection system through oscillating load bars (patented system) with integrated brake / acceleration compensating limits and anti-slip rubber resting plates.
- Load cells protected from dust and water.
- Fitted with approval, carried out in factory (to be combined with Dini Argeo indicator).
- Dust and waterproof wirings and connections, easy to connect and disconnect.
- Modularity: by adding or removing pairs of modules, the weighbridges can have these lengths: 4,5 m – 9 m – 13,5 m – 18 m – 22,5 (up to 36m by price estimate).
- Wide range of connectable weight indicators, also functioning with rechargeable battery, which allow to use the weighbridge also without an electrical power supply.
- 30m long connection cable between DTW and indicators.
Options and Accessories
- Available upon request with special capacities and divisions.
- Transport (upon price estimate).
- Kit of on/off mobile ramps.
- Angles of crest kit for flush floor installation or for concrete on/off ramps.
- Dual range CE-M 3000 + 3000e approved (upon price estimate).